My Home Assistant was misbehaving lately and I could not figure out why. It did take me time, effort, a lot of cursing, troubleshooting and head scratching, and eventually it was solved by the typical "this can NOT be the problem, but there is nothing else to try!" approach!
I heard a lot about different disk technologies and how they are getting better all the time. So when I run out of space in one of my computers, the one I'm running my VMs on, I thought I would get the best technology supported.
I like my phone. I have a very specific need for my phones, they have to be dual-sim. I used to have a couple of Motorola Gs but after the screen broke at the last one, and I messed with the speaker on my attempt to change it, I was looking for a new one. I ended up getting a Wileyfox Swift. It had CyanogenOS and I believe everybody is familiar with CyanogenOS end of operations some months ago